Expert Skin Cancer Assessment
Welcome to The Sun and Skin Doctors.
Chances are that you’re here because of one of the following reasons:
- You or someone close to you have noticed a change in your skin relating to colouration, texture, mole shape or size and you want to get an expert opinion for peace of mind.
- You live in an area where there is a high UV factor and you are concerned about the risk of developing skin cancer.
- You spend time outdoors working or for recreation and sport and you’re concerned about the risk of developing skin cancer and would like an expert assessment and preventative advice.
No matter what the reason, you and your skin health are our number 1 priority at the Sun and Skin doctors and we are committed to helping you.
That is what we do at the Sun and Skin Doctors.
We are passionate about skin cancer prevention and treatment and are known as the “go to” expert professionals for:
- Skin cancer detection
- Expert diagnosis and treatment
- Surgical procedures
- Skin biopsies
- Skin cancer removal
- Scar revision and reconstructive surgery
Did you know this?
The scary truth is that Australia has among the highest rate of skin cancer in the world.
Approximately 2 in 3 Australians will be diagnosed with some form of skin cancer before the age of 70.
But it’s not just the older population who need to be concerned, in fact melanoma is the most common form of cancer in Australians aged 15-44.
Are you at high risk?
Anyone is at risk of developing skin cancer, but some groups of the population are at higher risk.
If you meet any of the following criteria, then you are at higher risk:
- You have fair skin that burns easily, freckles or doesn’t tan
- You have experienced sunburn in the past
- You have actively sought a tan by tanning outdoors or by using a sun tanning studio or solariumYou work outdoors
- You play sport or participate in recreation outdoors especially in spring and summer
- You have red or fair hair and have blue or green eyes.
The Sun and Skin Doctors Difference:
At the Sun and Skin Doctors we are experts in detection, treatment and surgery for sun damaged skin and skin cancers
We utilize advanced assessment and treatment technology all on site so that you get rapid turn around of your results and the care that you need fast.
We understand the importance of an accurate diagnosis and treatment solution rapidly and we bend over backwards to ensure your happiness during this stressful time.
Your First Visit
At your initial consultation we will:
- conduct an expert assessment with our highly trained doctors
- utilize the latest in skin cancer technology to assess your skin health of any moles or skin cancers
- provide you with a comprehensive report of our findings
- make expert recommendations for next steps for treatment, prevention or maintenance
- teach you how to self assess your skin condition and moles to maintain optimal health and prevent worsening of your skin health
How you can get help now
If you know that you have a problem that needs to be addressed urgently, or you have noticed changes to your skin that you or someone close to you is concerned about, or you want advice on prevention of skin and sun damage then here’s what you need to do:
Unsure if you need to make an apt or you would like more information?
No problem, we are here to help. Call us on 07 5499 0088 and have a complimentary chat with an expert to see if you need an expert consult.
If you are ready to make a time then book a time now by calling us on 07 5499 0088
Or simply click here to book a time that suits you.